What is your basic list of services?
- Body Sculpting
- Fat Removal
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Cellulite Removal
- Stretch Mark Fading
- Skin Tightening
How long does a session last?
- 50 minutes total (40 minutes is allowed for the actual treatment session.)
How much of my body is treated during each appointment?
- A single 40 minute treatment session can cover an area the size of your stomach, your inner/front or outer/back thighs, your buttocks or back.
- Smaller areas, such as a double chin and upper arm flab, can be treated together.
- We recommend focusing at least 3 treatments to a single area before moving on to the next.
IS THERE ANY SPECIAL PREPARATION I NEED TO TAKE PRIOR TO THE SESSION?
- Yes. You should drink plenty of water and wear loose clothing.
- You will receive an appointment confirmation email giving more information on the treatment. (Please make sure to provide your email when scheduling your appointment).
Tell me more about your service. How does your technology work?
- Our Certified Practitioner will use a revolutionary new non-invasive technique developed in Europe.
- Our technique includes ultrasound cavitation with suction and radio frequency capabilities to break down stubborn fat tissues. The fat is subsequently disposed of through the lymphatic and urinary system.
- Our treatments are painless and the results are rapid fat removal, body sculpting and skin tightening.
- The process speeds up your metabolism and helps you lose weight faster than before having treatment.
- Our treatment is effective for facial rejuvenation.
- Our process is safe, non-invasive and pain free. There is no surgery, no anesthesia and no downtime. It is one of the safest methods for removing double chin, chest, fat around the waist, inner and outer thigh, abdomen, under the upper arms , knees and even ankles.
- We offer an extremely effective method for combating cellulite and tightening skin.
- One of the benefits has been known to relieve joint pain on some clients.
PICTURE THE NEW YOU
Do you provide a guarantee?
- Yes. We provide a guarantee to anyone that is not satisfied with their treatment. The great news is you pay after your service is rendered, allowing you to inform our practitioner if you are unhappy before you pay.
- We don't require payment from anyone not happy with our service. We ask that you let management know as quickly as possible if you are unsatisfied with any aspect of our service, allowing us to take immediate corrective action.
- Our goal is to keep you as a client for many years to come. In short, it's a 100% money back guarantee. We want you to be thrilled with our service.
Do you offer a referral program?
- At NewYou Texas, we truly value your business and believe that the highest compliment you can pay us is the referral of your family and friends
- To thank you for your continued confidence in our staff, refer a friend and after their first service you and your referral will receive $50 towards a treatment of your choice.
- The referred client must give your name at the time of their first visit.
- The credits will automatically go into each party’s account to be used toward any service.
Is the treatment safe?
- Yes. The Certified Practitioner will complete a medical questionnaire with you prior to any treatment. Our techniques are nonsurgical, non-invasive and without anesthesia. (No cutting, leaves no scars and no need for post-operative therapy). You can resume a full social life both before and after your sessions.
- Consult with your physician if you have any doubts.
Who can receive treatments?
- The best candidates for our fat removal ultrasound cavitation are healthy women and men who are moderately to slightly overweight.
You are NOT a good candidate if you are pregnant, have had a baby within the last six months, are nursing, taking anticoagulants, if you have a pacemaker or metal implants or if you have keloids, if you have recently had surgery or have severe health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, tumors, epilepsy, abnormally high or low blood pressure, hemophilia, thrombosis, phlebitis, tuberculosis, current infections or infectious disease, immune deficiencies or a compromised lymph system.
- Generally, the younger the client is the easier it is to lose fat.
- If you have any doubt as to whether you are healthy enough to receive treatments, you should consult with you physician first.
How often can / should i receive treatments?
- Regardless of whether you are looking to lose fat, diminish scarring or reduce wrinkles, you can safely receive treatments by allowing 72 hours between sessions.
- The 72 hour rule of thumb also applies to facial rejuvenation. If you receive treatments as often as allowed you should see better results than any other form of fat removal, skin tightening or facial rejuvenation.
- You should not exceed one hour in any single session – which are spaced apart by 72 hours.
How many total treatments will i need to lose fat?
- The answer to this question varies a great deal, as there are many factors to consider. For example, you need to consider how much fat you want to eliminate, how long the fat has been there, how dense the fat is, etc.
- Typically, a post-pregnancy patient wishing to eliminate a "muffin-top" leftover from childbirth may need 3-6 or more abdominal treatments, while a person who has been moderately obese for several years may need twice or more as many.
- We have found that most people see results rapidly and those around you will notice your new look within a few treatment sessions.
What causes the fat cells to burst?
- During ultrasound cavitation high intensity ultra sound waves penetrate fat tissue to the depth of about 10mm, the intense vibrations of this technology causes microscopic air bubbles to surround fat cell membranes (Lipocytes) with a resonant frequency.
- The bubbles create high pressure which causes the fat cells to explode.
- The delicate membranes of fat cells do not have the structural strength to withstand the vibrations and implosions, cavitation easily breaks the membranes, while sparing the stronger vascular, nervous and muscular tissues.
Is fat loss the only benefit of the technology you use?
- No. Our process combines the ultrasound cavitation, suction and Radio Frequency (RF) technology that reduces fat, tones and tightens the skin, improves skin tone, reduces cellulite. Meaning, this is great for facial rejuvenation, cellulite removal and stretch mark fading.
- Our treatment also helps to increase blood circulation and vascular activity, speeding up the metabolism as a result. This in turn, can provide accelerated fat loss via the body’s lymphatic system.
- Typically, the more sessions someone receives, the better the results and greater the benefits.
What happens to the released fat?
- After disruption of the walls of fat cells and emulsification of the solid fat content of the fat cells, triglyceride fluids and the disrupted cellular structure are released into the interstitial fluid which surrounds every fat cell.
- This fluid is then separated by the body’s natural metabolism into glycerol and free fatty acids.
- Water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as an energy source, which is why it is a good idea to cut down on food intake during the program.
- You will have extra released energy to use for normal body functioning while undergoing treatments.
- In the meantime, the insoluble-free fatty acids and cellular wastes are transported to the liver for normal processing of fatty acids and elimination of cellular wastes. Fat is a solid substance.
DYING TO LOSE FAT?
How can it be eliminated through the urine?
- Because ultrasonic cavitation causes an emulsification or liquefaction of the fat, the triglyceride fluid which is released is then transported by the lymphatic system to the liver and kidneys, where it is processed and then eliminated through bodily waste
How long has the technology used in ultrasonic liposuction and cavitation been around?
- Ultrasound Cavitation in aesthetics was introduced for the first time in Milan, Italy in 2005.
- The technology has been used in the medical field since the 1960s.
Is the ultrasound cavitation, suction and radio frequency treatment painful?
- No. It is a painless treatment. You will experience a harmless high frequency buzzing in your inner ear.
- On some occasions you may see mild bruising for a few days. The heat caused by the equipment is perfectly tolerable.
- You can also bring headsets if you'd like to wear if we are doing any body part other than your face.
- Let your Practitioner know if you feel discomfort from the amount of pressure being used. Mild redness may appear but it is not painful.
Can these treatments be performed on women and men?
- Yes. We have both women and men clients.
What areas are the treatment more effective?
- Areas with localized fat including; arms, thighs, abdomen, flanks (love handles), chin, back and buttocks are the usual suspects, but there is no real limitation as to areas of the body although we cannot treat female breasts.
Is it possible to lose weight with my treatments?
- It is NOT a method to lose weight but rather to shape the body. The treatment is used to reduce stubborn fatty pockets that just won’t go away with diet and exercise.
- The universal formula of calories in, calorie out is always true in weight control.
- Having said that, when fat cells are removed from the body, then the scale weight is usually less.
- For example, a client who lost 4 ½ inches around her waist in 7 sessions also lost 12 pounds. Also, a man who lost 2 ½ inches in his first session had lost 5 pounds when he weighed himself four days later.
- The Radio Frequency (RF) function of the device helps speed up body metabolism which helps the weight loss process. It also tightens your skin.
Are the results of Ultrasound Cavitation and Radio Frequency similar to those of liposuction?
- Yes, both liposuction and cavitation permanently destroy fat cells without damaging the vascular, nerve or muscle tissue.
how is ultrasound cavitation different from other fat reduction proceedures?
- With liposuction and other surgical procedures, you have surgery, pain, a 2 month recovery time, anesthesia or scars.
- Laser-lipo is non-surgical, but only releases stored fats from cells. The cells remain and are all too easy to fill up again. This is similar to losing weight through dieting, then packing it back on again.
- Since Ultrasound Liposuction removes the fat cells, clients are less likely to regain lost weight because the body has to make new fat cells to replace the ones destroyed and removed.
- Cool sculpting is popular in the media but most people that have gone through the procedure will tell you it is painful and that after-care is required. There is also a chance that you will receive freezer burn.
- Our technology (Ultrasound Liposuction Cavitation) destroys the fat cells and is not painful. Clients are less likely to regain lost weight because the body has to make new fat cells to replace the ones destroyed and removed.
Does ultrasound cavitation work to remove cellulite?
- Yes. Low frequency ultrasound works on cellulite by focusing the “cavitation effect” on the fat tissue and pumping the toxins which cause cellulite from the connective tissue.
Is the equipment FDA cleared?
- Although FDA approval is not required the technology and procedures for both ultrasound cavitation and Radio Frequency (RF) are approved and common place throughout the country.
WHY is your equipment better than others?
- There are imitation machines available mostly from China that do not go through the same rigorous quality control checks as ours.
- You could liken many other machines to low-end car models whereas ours is a luxury vehicle with enhanced performance capabilities.
- The machine we use is just flat out is built from higher quality components and we feel it works better than anything else in the marketplace. It lasts longer and comes with better service.
Are their clinical studies supporting that results are achieved using enhanced procedures?
- Yes. There are several studies and documents available that support the use of ultrasound cavitation (Liposuction) and Radio Frequency (RF) for non-invasive body contouring, fat removal and skin tightening.
- We recommend anyone with any concerns about the safe use of these procedures contact their Physician or other medical professionals that understand the technology.
- We believe fully in our device and its capabilities.
How long is a treatment and what does it feel like?
- It usually depends on the area you wanted treated. But commonly, the entire session takes about 50-60 minutes, which includes discussing the area to be treated, before and after photographs, and measuring.
- Active treatment lasts about 40 minutes, depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer. Most clients consider the treatment to be quite relaxing and comfortable.
- During cavitation you will hear a buzzing in your inner ear. No one around you will hear it. The sound poses absolutely no risk or harm and disappears as soon as the applicator is disengaged.
- This sound tells you that the process is working. The sound will be louder if you are getting a facial treatment.
What can I expect from the treatment?
- There are different intensities of treatment you can receive. Depending on the location on the body, the size of the area needing treatment, and level of sensitivity, your Practitioner will adjust the treatment intensity.
- The treatment uses gel that warms as treatment progresses. It feels like a hot stone massage. Results are best when pre and post-treatment protocols are followed, and subsequent treatments will result in further circumference losses. Treatments can be given at 3 day intervals.
- Depending on desired results, the size of the area treated, and the thickness of fat layer, 6-12 treatments of 40 minutes each are recommended to achieve the best result.
- Results can vary depending on the body’s normal metabolic processes, including age and tissue structure, or can be affected by hormone fluctuations and medications.
Your qualified Practitioner can advise you on products available to further help your weight loss path if you are interested.
How quickly will I begin to see results?
- You should notice a measurable difference immediately after your first treatment, with the most dramatic difference observable 72 hours after each treatment.
How much result can I expect after each treatment?
- Results will vary depending on how long the fat has existed, how dense it is, how hydrated you are, how well your lymph is circulating, etc. Immature, light and "fluffy" fat is much easier to eliminate than mature, dense fat, and thin lymph fluid will yield more rapid results than thick, viscous fluid.
- Statistically, you can expect up to 1” to 2" loss after the first treatment and up to 1/4" - 1" after each subsequent treatment.
TRADE IN THIS VIEW FOR A BETTER ONE!
Will I end up with saggy skin if I lose a lot of weight?
- The technology we use has a firming, toning and tightening effect on the skin and muscle tissue, so even if you have sagging skin resulting from earlier weight loss efforts, it will help. Of course, actual results will vary.
How much time do I need to take off work for recovery?
- There is no pain, and no recovery time after treatments.
- The treatment is warm, soothing and pleasant - much like a hot stone massage.
- You can receive a treatment during your lunch hour and then drive yourself back to work immediately afterward.
What medical conditions prevent me from using your treatment protocol to help with fat removal and skin tightening?
- This machine should not be used on people with pacemakers or metal in their bodies.
- Also, we do not use the device on pregnant patients or those with serious medical conditions such as people on blood thinners, with cancer, etc.
Is there any protocol I need to follow before and after treatment?
Yes. Best results can be achieved if the pre and post protocols are followed.
- Before your treatment drink at least 2 liters of water, don’t drink any caffeine or alcohol on the day of the treatment.
- After the treatment drink another 2 liters of water to flush out the fat from your system. Also, avoid alcoholic drinks for 48 hours. Do brisk exercise (walking) for at least 20 minutes the same day post-treatment. You can also use a vibration machine to substitute for the brisk exercise.
What are the potential side-effects?
- While side-effects are rarely reported, they occur occasionally, and usually involve a slight redness or irritation of the skin that resolves within a few hours.
- There is also a potential to feel an increase in energy, since the body will naturally attempt to use some of the energy reserves released from the fat.
- You may also experience increased thirst, slight headache beginning a few hours after treatment (presumably due to the release of toxins from the fat cells), decreased appetite & decreased capacity for over-eating (presumably due to toning/tightening effect on the stomach).
As a review, what can a patient expect before, during, and after a treatment?
- Prior to having ultrasound cavitation treatments, you should follow a low-fat/low-carbohydrate diet and drink at least 2 liters of water 24 hours before your treatment.
- For three days following your treatment, you should continue drinking 2-3 liters of water per day. Water helps minimize headaches that can be a result of the lymphatic flushing process.
- To maximize the effectiveness of your treatment, it is best to restrict products that impact lymphatic flow (i.e. caffeine and sugar in large amounts) during the process.
- You should consume NO alcohol for 24 hours prior to and following your treatment.
- Exercise is recommended to stimulate lymphatic flow. This includes activities such as swimming, jogging, brisk walking and low-impact work-outs during this process.
- Avoid vigorous weight lifting as it can create lactic acid. Also, lymphatic massage and detoxification can help to optimize and enhance the process, lymphatic massage helps facilitate the removal and release of toxins and fat as you go through the process.
- To maximize the effectiveness of your treatment, it is best to restrict products that impact lymphatic flow (i.e. caffeine and sugar in large amounts) during the process.
- The total treatment session time normally takes a total of 50 to 60 minutes including consultation time and preparation, with the actual treatment lasting on average 40 minutes, depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer.
- Radio Frequency (RF) treatments on the face and neck areas usually last between 20-30 minutes. Our protocols do not allow us to exceed a total of 60 minutes in any single session with at least three full days between sessions.
- Most patients consider the treatment quite relaxing and comfortable. There may be, however, a slight discomfort due to a specific noise spreading inside your body during your treatment.
- The sound poses absolutely no risk or harm and disappears as soon as you are not in contact with the applicator. This sound allows you to know that the process is working.
- Radio Frequency (RF) treatments feel similar to a hot stone massage. The heating of the skin and the underlying tissue causes the creation of collagen and the tightening of the skin.
- You will almost always notice results after the first treatment, but often times 3 to 6 treatments are recommended for each problem area. Each person’s body responds differently to the treatment.
- It is vital to drink your water and maintain your normal lifestyle. Exercise and healthy diets facilitate optimal results so think about that prior to scheduling your treatments.
- We also have medical weight loss and wellness programs we can recommend upon request.